We are committed to providing an easy to access and high quality service. We are proud that our work has been recognised and awarded both nationally and internationally.
Our achievements to date include:
- June 2013 – Won Best Poster Award at WONCA (World Organisation of Family Doctors) Conference Prague.
- September 2013 – Awarded Dementia Friendly Community funding from The Alzheimer Society of Ireland.
- December 2014 – Awarded Genio funding.
- March 2014 – Awarded EFID funding (European Foundations Initiative on Dementia), Brussels.
- March 2014 – Shortlisted for Irish Healthcare Centre Awards.
- September 2014 – Shortlisted for Health Management of Ireland Institute of Ireland (HMI) Leadership Awards.
- February 2016 – Shortlisted for the HSE Excellence Awards.
- March 2016 – Winner of Older Persons Care Services Award, Irish Healthcare Cenre Awards.
- September 2016 – Shortlisted for the Elevator Awards for Innovation in Dementia, DCU.
- November 2016 – Received commendation at the Irish Healthcare Awards for the 2015 and 2016 ‘It’s not just dementia’ calendars.
- July 2019 – Shortlisted for Irish Healthcare Centre Awards for the 2016 ‘It’s not just dementia’ calendars.
Irish Healthcare Awards, 2016
Irish Healthcare Centre Awards, 2016
The EFID Awards, 2014